Saturday, March 12, 2011

FREE Upcoming Bridal Show

So I'm doing something I've never done before.  I'm hosting a bridal show!  I am very excited to see how it turns out.  For any wedding vendors that have never done a bridal show before, but have wanted to, this is a great opportunity.  Booth prices are a fraction of what they normally are.  I hope to fill up the ballroom at The Pierpont Inn.

Brides that are looking for a more spread out, less overwhelming show, please come!  It's FREE for everyone.  I have a great schedule of events for the day.  Some include:

Fashion show
Cake dig - $300 prize!
Free dance lessons
Free food and drinks
Tours of the venue
Spa and beauty demonstrations
Plus so much more!

The show will take place Sunday April 10
11 am - 4 pm
550 Sanjon Rd.
Ventura, CA.  93001 

Check out the website for more details:

www.PierpontInnBridalShow.com

I am constantly updating it as vendors sign on and events are added.  Please email or call me if you have any questions.  Thanks and hope to see you all very soon!

The Exotic Green Garden


No comments:

Post a Comment